In this recipe you can replace any type of mushroom with another type as long as the total weight of mushrooms remains the same. Surprise your guests with a unique dish that is easy to prepare, with a range of tastes and textures. To be served as a side dish. Can also be served mixed with cooked fusilli (curly) noodles for an expanded dish.
Amount: 6 servings
- Separate oyster mushrooms and shi-meji mushrooms from their roots. Keep them whole.
- Cut shitake mushrooms into 2-4 slices (depending on size of mushroom).
- Place all mushrooms, except enoki mushrooms, in a bowl. Mix with thyme, a bit of oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and transfer to pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove from oven. Return mushrooms to mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Immediately before serving, quickly fry enoki mushrooms for 1 minute in pan. Add to salad.